Giclee Fine Art Printing - Somerset Photo
Somerset Photo is made from 100% cotton linters. Linters contain a very high percentage of alpha cellulose, the purest form of cellulose. It is made on a traditional mould machine, using woollen felts to impart a delicate texture to the surface of the sheet.
The resultant sheet has a high whiteness value, without resorting to excessive use of optical brightening agents.
Somerset Photo is a 300 gsm bright white, genuine mould made paper designed for use in the photographic and fine art markets. It is only available in a satin finish, this is a subtly textured smooth finish that will reveal the finest detail while retaining the look and feel of a photographic or fine art paper. The paper is buffered with calcium carbonate, giving the sheet archival properties that will aid in combating acid attack from airborne pollutants.
Giclee Print on Somerset Photo Paper
|Please enter the quantity of prints you require and the exact print size in mm.
We will automatically add an extra 25mm border around your print for mounting and framing purposes.
|Press Order Print to continue on to our secure payment facility.
After entering your payment details you will then be able to upload your print file.
|FREE DELIVERY - All fine art print orders are shipped free of charge in the UK|
The print price includes an extra border added to your print for mounting and framing purposes.
Example: If you decide to order a 300mm x 220mm print we will add an extra 25mm border around your print. The final sheet size you receive will be 350mm x 270mm.
The 300mm x 220mm image will be centred on the 350mm x 270mm sheet.
FREE Super Saver Delivery
- Redcliffe Imaging offers free UK mainland delivery on all fine art print orders placed on-line and paid by credit or debit card.
- When your order is completed it will be delivered by Royal Mail, or alternative carrier, at your normal post delivery times. There is no track and trace available on this delivery option.
- Please allow up to 10 days for arrival of your order. Should your goods not arrive in this time frame please contact Customer Service on 0117 952 0105.
Certificate of Authenticity - Artist and Printmaker
Redcliffe Imaging is a Fine Art Trade Guild Accredited Fine Art Printer. Only prints by members of the Guild conforming to Guild Standards can use the Guild logo.
To help you market your giclee print, Redcliffe can provide you with a hand embossed certificate of authenticity. The certificates are printed on archival paper and can be signed by both the artist and printmaker. We offer two types of certificate:
- For one off or open edition prints the certificate contains information on the artist, the title of the work and the media used.
- For limited editions the certificate contains information on the artist, the title of the work, the media used and the number and date of release of the edition.
The VeriSign® Secured Payment Facility will issue you with your Order Reference Number. Please make a note of your reference number and use it for any queries you may have with your print order. Your card will not be debited until your print order is ready to be despatched. Redcliffe Imaging is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
Preparing Your Image files for Printing
We want you to get the best quality fine art print from your artwork or photographic image. Follow our guidelines on:
- Checking your image file quality, not sure if your file is suitable for printing?
- Ordering proof prints, a set of proof prints on your chosen media sent back to you for approval
- Checking your monitor, is your screen set too dark or too light?
- Soft proofing your image in Photoshop
- Image file checklist to ensure you get the best possible print result
Find out more about Preparing Your Image files for Printing
Find out more about Ordering Proof Prints
Find out more about Free File Checking Service
Somerset Photo Print Prices
Somerset Photo - Data sheet
Somerset Photo - Download ICC Profile
For more information or advice on giclee printing or if you require a quotation for custom sizes or quantities please call Tim Sale or Adrian Chambers on 0117 952 0105 or email email@example.com
|VeriSign® Secured Payment Facility|