Elevated Panel and Pole Hire
Elevated Panel and Pole Elevated Panel and Pole displays are the smart solution for temporary exhibitions that require posters to be displayed at eye level. Note that the panels are covered in velcro compatible fabric, blue or grey, on both sides. This allows both sides of the structure to be utilised.
A variery of panel sizes are available - this provides the versatility for the system to be reconfigured to fit different sized spaces. Assembly is easy and no tools are required – simply clip the panels onto the posts and set it up in seconds. Alternatively let our professional and reliable site team complete the installation and dismantle work for you.
The only thing then left to do is velcro attach the graphic panels into position….and find the best source of coffee at the venue!
Available with either 1000 x 1000mm or 750mm x 1000mm high display panels.
|Elevated Panel System Hire||up to 5 day hire|
|1 Panel Elevated Display||£33.00|
|2 Panel Elevated Display||£55.50|
|3 Panel Elevated Display||£78.50|
|4 Panel Elevated Display||£100.50|
|1000mm x 1000mm Elevated Display Panel (inc. 16mm diameter pole)||£12.00|
|1000mm x 250mm Header Panel (to fit 1000mm x 1000mm Panel)||£6.50|
|1000mm x 50mm Post and 300mm Base||£10.50|
Allow an additional £20 for a 25 metre roll of hook Velcro – strictly no blue tac or pins to be used on the panels! Allow for collection and delivery charges to and from the venue, prices start from £35.00
Custom configurations are achieved easily - the more you tell us, the better the solution we can give you. For more information or advice on pop-up stand hire please call:
- Louise Bradforth on 0117 952 6065 (email@example.com)
- Joanne Burr on 0117 952 6067 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check our article on Preparing for an Exhibition - exhibitions and trade shows are a unique chance for potential customers to see, hear, touch and experience your product or service first hand, for the same cost of a colour page ad in a trade journal.
Hire Terms and Conditions
- Deliveries and collections of hire equipment are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- All hire periods include collection days, return days and weekends, e.g. for a 2 day event on a Tuesday and Wednesday, the equipment will be delivered on the Monday and collected on the Thursday - this will count as a 4 day hire period.
- A delivery and collection charge based on the equipment weight will be charged in addition to the equipment hire charge - delivery and collection charges start from £35 + VAT.
- Hired equipment will remain the property of Redcliffe Imaging Ltd at all times. The hirer is responsible for the safe keeping and maintenance of the equipment in good condition whilst in their possession. In the event of any equipment requiring repair as a result of the hirer's negligence, misuse or abuse that cannot be carried out by our own in-house team, then the hirer shall bear the cost of any such repair.
- In the event that the goods are damaged beyond economical repair, or are lost, the hirer shall bear the full write off cost. The hirer shall report in writing to Redcliffe Imaging Ltd within 48 hours of the event, any damage to or loss of the equipment. We advise that you take out your own insurance to cover against damage or loss. Write off costs for each product are available upon request.
- Acceptance of a quotation must be in writing. Once accepted, our quotation becomes a firm order and is thus subject to a cancellation fee as follows: Confirmed Orders Cancelled within 14 days of event 25% of hire charge, Confirmed Orders Cancelled within 7 days of event 50% of hire charge, Confirmed Orders Cancelled within 2 days of event 100% of hire charge.
- Redcliffe Imaging Ltd accepts no responsibility for penalties incurred, loss of earnings, damages or any other perceived or actual loss due to late delivery of goods hired. Redcliffe Imaging Ltd reserves the right to substitute any goods for appropriate alternatives in the event that the actual goods quoted for are not available.
- Redcliffe Imaging Ltd will endeavour wherever possible to ensure that pre-agreed delivery and collection times are adhered to. However, Redcliffe Imaging Ltd cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries or collections, due to any unforeseen circumstances.