Pop-Up Stand Hire
A fabric pop-up stand is a cost effective way of communicating your brands and messages; ideal for exhibitions, conferences, presentations or static information displays.
One person can assemble a pop-up stand in minutes. The strong, one-piece frame pops up in seconds to form a sturdy support for the velcro friendly navy blue or grey fabric panels. Pop-Ups also have the flexibility to be linked together to create larger displays.
Each pop-up system is supplied in its own wheeled moulded transit case for easy and safe transportation.
|Frame Size||Pop Up Hire||up to 5 day hire|
|3x4 curved||3165mm (w) x 2140mm (h) x 810mm (d)||£190.00|
|3x3 curved||2575mm (w) x 2140mm (h) x 680mm (d)||£150.00|
|3x2 curved||1790mm (w) x 2140mm (h) x 540mm (d)||£115.00|
|3x4 straight||3300mm (w) x 2140mm (h) x 405mm (d)||£190.00|
|3x3 straight||2600mm (w) x 2140mm (h) x 405mm (d)||£150.00|
|3x2 straight||1900mm (w) x 2140mm (h) x 405mm (d)||£115.00|
|2 - 150w Halogen Flood Lights||£35.00|
Allow an additional £20 for a 25 metre roll of hook Velcro – strictly no blue tac or pins to be used on the panels!
Allow for collection and delivery charges to and from the venue, prices start from £35.00
For more information or advice on pop-up stand hire please call:
- Louise Bradforth on 0117 952 6065 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Joanne Burr on 0117 952 6067 (email@example.com)
Check our article on Preparing for an Exhibition - exhibitions and trade shows are a unique chance for potential customers to see, hear, touch and experience your product or service first hand, for the same cost of a colour page ad in a trade journal.
Hire Terms and Conditions
- Deliveries and collections of hire equipment are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- All hire periods include collection days, return days and weekends, e.g. for a 2 day event on a Tuesday and Wednesday, the equipment will be delivered on the Monday and collected on the Thursday - this will count as a 4 day hire period.
- A delivery and collection charge based on the equipment weight will be charged in addition to the equipment hire charge - delivery and collection charges start from £35 + VAT.
- Hired equipment will remain the property of Redcliffe Imaging Ltd at all times. The hirer is responsible for the safe keeping and maintenance of the equipment in good condition whilst in their possession. In the event of any equipment requiring repair as a result of the hirer's negligence, misuse or abuse that cannot be carried out by our own in-house team, then the hirer shall bear the cost of any such repair.
- In the event that the goods are damaged beyond economical repair, or are lost, the hirer shall bear the full write off cost. The hirer shall report in writing to Redcliffe Imaging Ltd within 48 hours of the event, any damage to or loss of the equipment. We advise that you take out your own insurance to cover against damage or loss. Write off costs for each product are available upon request.
- Acceptance of a quotation must be in writing. Once accepted, our quotation becomes a firm order and is thus subject to a cancellation fee as follows: Confirmed Orders Cancelled within 14 days of event 25% of hire charge, Confirmed Orders Cancelled within 7 days of event 50% of hire charge, Confirmed Orders Cancelled within 2 days of event 100% of hire charge.
- Redcliffe Imaging Ltd accepts no responsibility for penalties incurred, loss of earnings, damages or any other perceived or actual loss due to late delivery of goods hired. Redcliffe Imaging Ltd reserves the right to substitute any goods for appropriate alternatives in the event that the actual goods quoted for are not available.
- Redcliffe Imaging Ltd will endeavour wherever possible to ensure that pre-agreed delivery and collection times are adhered to. However, Redcliffe Imaging Ltd cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries or collections, due to any unforeseen circumstances.